Thursday 7 June 2012

Ana gets ready for her "op"

My beautiful Ana is going under the vets knife tomorrow. After six years of being mum Ana is finally retiring and tomorrow she will be neutered.
It was because of Ana I became a breeder. I had never intended to breed but after bringing her home as a kitten I was so smitten with the Russian breed there was no going back.Ana and I began going to Shows and meeting breeders. the rest is history.
Ana has given me so many wonderful kittens over the years. Her first kitten was Paddy, a very handsome boy, then there was Stanley,Teddy, Kate and Grace. Amongst Ana's many wonderful kittens was a soul mate of mine Tsar.
Ana has brought so many wonderful kittens into the world and is grandma to many more. She is of course mother to my cats Solo and Frost. Frost's first litter has just left for their forever homes, so as Ana's breeding career is over and Frost's journey is beginning.
I am very anxious about tomorrow, and I can't begin to describe how nervous I am about her having an anaesthetic. I am sure this time tomorrow all will be fine

2 comments:

  1. Hope Ana is ok today
    Lots of love
    Jen & Owen, Briancat & Katiecat xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen....I am staring at the phone waiting for the vet to ring and say Ana is fine come and collect her....it's a very long wait, I have gone through a ton of chocolate x

    ReplyDelete