Monday 21 May 2012

Tonight was one of those restless nights when sleep is hard to come by.
I decided at midnight to get up and do some chores.
I changed bed linen, turned mattress, washed floors, folded clean laundry, washed dirty laundry, cleaned litter boxes and sorted out the dishwasher.
Throughout this very restless night Mabel followed me around everywhere. She sat near me and watched intently, keeping me company and making me smile. The rest of the house was sound asleep, both human and felines where all tucked up  in their beds. Mabel kept me company in the wee small quiet hours, anxieties just melted away. This wonderful little kitten would not leave my side.
Mabel is going to her forever home at the weekend.
Little Rose is accompanying Mabel. they are an amazing pair of kittens, their owners are in for such a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment