Monday 28 May 2012

Coco Anna in her forever home

Kitten leaving day arrives again.
The kitten's have started to leave and this time seems tougher than ever for me.
You would think I would be used to this by now but I just seem to get worse each time they leave. I know I can't keep them all and they are going to wonderful wonderful homes, but the house get quieter each time one of my tinygray furry babies leave.
Equally though, the excitement and wonderment on the new owners faces when they arrive to collect their new family addition is priceless. I couldn't ask for more, these amazing kittens are going to homes where they can be fussed over and mollycoddled, treated like royalty and have families of their own to see to their every whim.
Leaving day for me is a roller coaster time for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment