Tuesday 13 March 2012

Roman having fun

I have just returned from the vets after taking Dobby (nee Smudge) for a check up. Dobby remains tiny but his will to live is astounding.Dobby is a fracton of the weight he should be and yet he loves to play and will climb up the armchair in order to have a cuddle. He is such a positive little guy I have to do what I can in order to give him the best chance possible.
The vet gave Dobby an injection that will hopefully encourage his appetite and help him grow. The vet did say that he thinks Dobby may have a hepatic shunt. I know the outcome may not be a great one but by giving Dobby regular injections to help him grow, hopefully he may get strong enough for surgery. I am aware I am probably deluding myself, but whilst Dobby is happy and positive I have to be as well.
The kitten in the picture is Roman, Dobby's brother having fun with all the kitten toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment