Thursday 29 March 2012

A little light reading

Little Dobby  passed away yesterday.
He just fell asleep and didn't wake up. I played with him as usual the night before. He seemed happy and in good spirits. The following morning he looked like he was still fast asleep but when I went to give him a morning cuddle I realised he had passed away.
He was an inspiration and had an amazing attitude to life. His illness never took the wonderment out of his life and because of this I had to do what I could for him but unfortunately his life was only meant to be a short one.
I know it all seems doom and gloom at the moment but it really isn't like that at all. I am still surrounded by my beloved cats and lots of wonderful kittens all of whom give me smiles and laughter every day...I mean look at this little one catching up with his reading, brilliant.

4 comments:

  1. So sad, RIP little Dobby, least he passed peacefully, all our love, Lynne, Heidi & Grace x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad :( Poor little guy but what a lovely life he had, so full of fun and joy. Thinking of you. Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the little guy.

    Take care

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and comments, He was such a special little guy .

    ReplyDelete