Sunday 12 February 2012

The Three Musketeers

This is my last week with these three adorable kittens. We have seen Christmas and new year together and I have had the most wonderful time getting to know them. The comings and goings of the festive season has made these kittens bomb proof. Even the little girl Luna isn't phased by anything and girls are often a lot more cautious about changes in routine.They are all equally gentle, loving and playful...and occasionally naughty. The other day the kittens secretly found their leaving bags, I thought I hadn't seen them for a while only to discover they had emptied the contents of the bags and were merrily playing with the toys, the bit that got me was when I appeared they all scarpered as though they knew they were being naughty and had just been caught...They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment