Sunday 19 February 2012

Stolen Add ...again

This beautiful picture of Tsar has been used again to sell kittens in a scam.

http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/leeds/pets/cats-and-kittens-for-sale/russian-blue/playful-and-beautiful-YI203F2E2
.....advert now removed after being reported as scam

Yet again they have used the wording from my genuine advert at breeders-on -line, even mentioning Pixie the Puppy.
These adverts are not for cheap kittens, but instead they ask for money to be transferred into a bank account without you ever seeing a kitten. They arrange to deliver the kitten to you and of course no kitten ever arrives. Please be mindful, even though the pictures used are of my kittens and the wording is mine, cut and pasted from my website, I do not have anything to do with these people and I strongly advise anyone from contacting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment