Thursday 2 February 2012

Luna at 9 weeks and looking stunning

Leaving day is fast approaching for my 3 musketeers. What a privilege it has been to get to know these 3 wonderful kittens, watching them grow and see their very individual personalities develop, I have loved every second of it.
Eris, my lovely Russian girl of 10 months of age will be entering her first show on Saturday and I can't wait. It will be her first ever show day so it's very exciting.
The Show kit is washed and packed ready for Saturday.
I had to turn the house upside down however, trying to find her vaccination card  as I had put it somewhere safe!...I did eventually find it thank goodness. In preparation for the judging, I have managed to clip two of Eris' nails on each paw and I am ever hopeful that Eris will let me complete the job before Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment