Saturday 28 January 2012

Cat in a bag

I have had an Anushka update and this is a picture of her playing in a paper bag which for a cat is the with the next best thing to a cardboard box.
Anoushka's devoted owners also bought her a fish tank full of fish just for her amusement. With those stunning green eyes she certainly has her two leggeds absolutely under the paw.
On the home front I have managed to  get my cat show entry in for the Shropshire Show next Saturday. It will be Eris' first time out and I am really looking forward to seeing how she does on the Show Bench. I haven't been to a Show for a while, no doubt I will come home laden with lots of cat treats and toys from the show as a shopping spree is obligatory, fingers and paws crossed for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment