Thursday 27 September 2012

Beautiful Luna arrives in Singapore

Some months back now, a very naughty Solo leaped from a bedroom window to join Boris who was playing in the netted garden. I did manage to quickly retrieve Solo and I had thought/ hoped no shinanigins had gone on....in June a single kitten by the name of Luna arrived! So much for kitten free summer. When baby Luna was only a few weeks old Solo wanted nothing more to do with her beautiful kitten. It was left to my family and I to bring up Luna. She was an utter scamp. being the centre of attention and having no feline disciplinarian meant she was more than a little spoilt but oh what fun she gave us. She has the biggest purr of any kitten I have ever known. She was fearless and clever although she didn't seem to realise she was feline and not human. Luna is the most interactive female kitten I have ever known and she stole my heart hook line and sinker. Luna's forever family live in Singapore. During the summer they came over from Singapore and visited her such was their dedication to their new family member. Yesterday I tearfully took Luna to Heathrow where a gentleman from Parair boarded her on a 13 hour BA flight. I have spent a very restless night tracking her flight and this morning I was relieved to find out Luna has arrived safely. She has a wonderful family waiting for her and a very excited young human slave by the name of Anna who is desperate to welcome her new feline friend.
It has been the most wonderful three months for me, getting to know Luna and helping her discover the world. She is one of the most amazing female kittens I have ever had the pleasure to know and although I know she has a wonderful family of her own I will miss her and I won't be forgetting this gray bundle of trouble/fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment