Thursday 14 June 2012

My little Eris (Champion Loveblues Lola) is now 15 months old and has been to the vets today for a blood test prior to going to stud. My stud boy Boris, is Eris’ dad, so she has to be wined and dined by an unrelated boy.

Prior going to stud it is routine for the ladies to be blood tested and vetted as well. The test results are back tomorrow and then she is off to meet her man on Saturday. I have chosen a boy for her who has an amazingly friendly personality. He is from a lovely show home as well and this makes for the perfect mix for me...I hope Eris approves.

On another note Ana who was spayed almost a week ago is feeling a lot better, she is less clingy now and is just her usual self. Ana is due to have her stitches out on Monday and her wound looks clean and dry. I have add a picture of her taken today, which is day six post op. There won’t be any fur grow for several weeks yet so it still looks a bit dramatic. Ana has thankfully left her stitches alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment