Saturday 21 January 2012

This is Balazs, one of the boys who celebrated their birthday last week. I was also sent a video of Balazs sitting on his owners back whilst making his owner carry him everywhere....I wonder who is in charge in that household! It was lovely to see them all having fun, Russian's may be quiet but they are certainly very interactive.
I am currently scanning the GCCF website and plotting the Show calender and wondering where Eris and I can make an appearance in the Show ring. Due to lots and lots of commitments both at work and at home over the festive period, I haven't managed to enter shows much to my disappointment. If I get a riddle on I can just about get my entry in on time for the Coventry and Leicester Show at the end of February. The distance is a bit further than I like but I have missed so many shows of late and I am definitely having Cat Show withdrawal symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment