Sunday 1 January 2012

Luna almost 6 weeks

Happy New Year to all!
I wonder what 2012 will bring. I have plenty cat shows planned and I am really looking forward to showing Eris. She is still only young and as wonderful and as friendly as her dad Boris. I know there are a lot of wonderful young female Russian cats on the Show Bench this year and the competition is better than I have ever known it, but if Eris is anything like her dad she will charm the judges and make show days great fun.
Frost my other young feline is over one year old now and after spending the later half of last year at a few shows it is time for her to have kittens of her own. Hopefully there will be the patter of baby Frost paws in the spring.
As for the present 3 babies, all are doing well. They are still learning to use the litter tray but are all enjoying solid food and growing fast. They are a tenacious bunch of explorers and great fun.
I have been very privileged to have met some exceptional kittens in 2011, thanks to Boris and the girls, I hope 2012 will be just as wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment